miercuri, 15 iunie 2011

It's play time


Hey guys,
So this is the second post I do for this journal of mine and I wanted to be something somple, funny and lovely. I've used this outfit for a walk in the park with my fience and since it was such a hot and wonderful day, I choose this denim shortalls with a simple white top and sneakers and I wanted that the accesories to be more funny and colorful so I went for this handmade necklace and bracelets.
It was fun for me to go and play in the park like a child, my fience always says that I'm such a kiddo, but I love it and I will never stop doing that. I hope you'll enjoy my outfit of the day and I will hear your feedback.
Have a crazy summery day!!!







5 comentarii:

  1. love this outfit!!! the playsuit is really cool and i like the colourfull necklace and bracelets!! you're really gorgeous! xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you girls, you all are so sweet!

    xoxo,
    Julie!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. iti vreau corpul ala perfect!! fara celulita si bronzat! spune'mi si mie ce faci pentru a avea asa corp?:x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Mersi tare mult, pai sincer nu fac nimic special pentru a arata asa, mananc cam tot ce pot si imi place, dar fac sport de 3-4-5 ori pe saptamana, cat despre bronz deocamdata abia am reusit sa prind putin soare, tind spre o culoare mai inchis :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere