marți, 14 iunie 2011

This is the start

Hey girls,

I tought a lot about doing or not this blog and finally with the support of my friends and family I've decided to do it. Here I will post my outfits, my traveling memories, toughts about fashion and what inspires me. I want it to be an interactive blog, where I can share my oppinions and hear yours, I believe it will be fun and interestanting at least for me.
So, my name is Julie, I'm 22 years old, I live in Romania and I am studying Journalism, but my biggest passion is fashion and all that comes with it. Hopefully this hobby will become someday real soon my full time job. More about me I will tell you on the right moment, you'll get to know me better with every post I make and the questions from you are always welcome.
Coming back to my first outfit post, I'm gonna show you more than one, cause I want this blog start to be like a presentation of my style. So enjoy seeing them and I hope you like it and comment if you want.


xoxo,
Julie!!!










Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu