luni, 27 iunie 2011

What makes my day

Here are some things that brighteen up my day and make me feel inspired:

Friendship bracelets always make me feel happy and positive. 

 Boots make me feel wild and free and prepared to walk on heels as much as posible

Perfume gets my senses on and working. There's nothing more sexy than a sweet perfume. 

Red lipstick it's my every situation help, makes me feel sexy. 

Model nails are what I need to be different, to get out of the crowd. 

 Sweets, my favourite thing to smile all day, more if they have a tempting colour. Oh, I'm such a child!!!

 Bags are a girl best friend in my oppion, you can have evrything in them.

Books are my best inspiration, I live and learn from every single one of them.

P.S. Soon I will make a post with every single one of this, talking about my own collection of bracelets, lipstick, bags, books and so on. Stay tunned!

xoxo,
Julie!

3 comentarii:

  1. High heels, red lipstick, cupcakes, bags and books, they make my day too ;)
    nice post!

    Kisses, Pi.
    http://theperfumerecipe.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. zarębiste buty na obcasie;) zapraszam do mnie i zachęcam do obserwowania;*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. How sweet to see that other are inspired from the same things as I am.

    xoxo,
    Julie

    RăspundețiȘtergere