luni, 27 iunie 2011

Let's return to inocence



Hey guys,
Sorry for not posting anything lately I had to finish with my exams and stuff so I could take this more serious and write daily. I missed sharing with you, but now I'm back even if the weather still tries to keep me away of making photos, cause I can barelly see it's summer, it looks like it's the end of September and the temperature are really low. Anywayz I had to get back to tights and cardigans this day.
This is a look I love and wear it a lot, with shorts and knee socks everything it's so easy to combine. I added this clasic shirt in a really dazzling colour, something between blue and green and the white cardigan and I was more than ready to go out for a walk to my grandma's house. I must tell you it was so relaxing and fun to stay there with my mum and remember about my childhood and how much crazy things I used to bo, I was such a tomboy, maybe someday I'll show you pics, but I have to scan them at first.
I hope you'll like my outfit of the day and see you tomorrow cuties!

Have a great week!!!

xoxo,
Julie!






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu