marți, 28 iunie 2011

A touch of hippie



Hey sweeties,
Another autumn like day in the middle of summer, I'm so sick of this, I wish summer could come for real. I still have dificulties when I have to dress because my autumn/winter clothes are hidden already and I want to wear skirts and dresses and tops and lots of colours. I'm so melancolic today...
Back to the post, I chosed to wear for today a pear of flare jeans that I have since the second year of highschool and I really missed to use them. As a perfect combination I chosed wedges and a boyfriend striped shirt with a touch of hippie on my head. As you see the colours are dark and sad like the weather right now. Hopefully the weather will change I will have the chance to wear all of my colorful dressing pieces.
How's the weather with you dolls?

I hope you'll enjoy your day beauties!

xoxo,
Julie







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu